We admit students in September and January each year.
Candidates seeking admission into the B.Sc Business Administration Degree Programmes must possess any of the following qualifications:
ENTRY REQUIREMENT TO LEVEL 100
SSSCE / WASSCE Passes in Subjects including 3 Cores i.e English Language, Mathematics, and either Science or Social Studies and any 3 Elective Subjects at aggregate 24 or better.
Other recognized qualifications such as:
- LCCIEB Cert., ABCE, GBCE Advanced Level.
- GBCE 'A' Level 2 Passes
- BAC for French Students with English Proficiency
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) 4 Passes
- Holders of Teachers Post Primary Certificate 'A'
- Mature Candidates of 25 years and above would be admitted after passing through an entrance exams and interview.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT TO LEVEL 200
- HND (in non-related programme of study)
- ACCA Part 1, ACMA Part I, CIM Cert. CIPS Cert,
- CA(Gh.) Part I, CIB(Gh) Intermediate
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) 5 Passes
- Cambridge International College Dip. (UK)ICM Diploma (UK)
- MAMSA Diploma
- LCM Diploma
- Dip. Basic Ed. Cert. 'A' Post Sec.
- LCCIEB Diploma (UK)
- GCE 'A' Level (3 Passes)
- RSA III (3 Passes)
- ABCE (3 Passes)
ENTRY REQUIREMENT TO LEVEL 300
Holders of HND in relevant programme areas of study such as Accounting, Marketing, Purchasing & Supply, and Secretaryship and Management Studies
Holders of any of the following professional qualifications are accepted:
- CA(Gh.) Part II
- ACCA Part II
- ACMA Part II
- CIPS Diploma
- CIM Diploma, UK
- CIB (Gh.) Advanced Diploma
- ICSA Part II